Limited Lifetime Warranty
This express warranty is provided to the private, non-commercial, original owner of the firearm for his or her lifetime. The warranty covers Zenith’s line of firearms, manufactured in the USA, and provides a remedy for manufacturer defects. Repair or replacement of the product is at the discretion of Zenith Firearms.
- Your Obligations
You must provide proof of original ownership. This warranty is only to the original owner. It is void unless you establish proof of such ownership in one of the following ways:
- Show that upon purchasing your Zenith firearm, you registered HERE; OR
- Produce a receipt or other record from the purchase of your firearm that includes your name, your dealer’s name, your firearm’s serial number, the purchase date, and the price you paid.
You must show that the original serial number is intact. Our warranty is void if your firearm’s serial number is removed, altered, or illegible.
Zenith does not extend this warranty to cover any defects or problems that neither Zenith nor its vendors caused. Therefore, if one or a combination of the following, in Zenith’s view, contributed to the problem with your firearm, Zenith will not repair the problem under the provisions of this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear relating to the age or usage of your firearm,
- Improper break-in, use, maintenance, or storage of your firearm,
- Failure to comply with instructions in the user manual (it is your duty to obtain your manual),
- Alteration of internal or mechanical parts,
- Improper installation of parts or accessories, or
- Use of incompatible or suboptimal ammunition, parts, or accessories.
Zenith decides if a problem with your firearm constitutes a manufacturer defect or if it falls into one of the above limitations to this warranty. Zenith also has sole discretion to define the words above.
Warranty Claim Procedures
You must follow these steps.
If you encounter a problem with your firearm that you believe constitutes a manufacturer defect in materials or workmanship:
- Complete and submit a warranty claim form through our website: https://zenithfirearms.com/zenith-warranty.
- Within one business day, Zenith will contact you for a further discussion or advise you on next steps. Please call: 434-202-7790, if you are not contacted within this timeframe.
- DO NOT ship your firearm to us before receiving an invitation to do so from a member of our customer service team.
Costs for Shipping
If our warranty department substantiates your claim, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Exclusive Warranty and Legal Rights
- This is Zenith’s only express warranty. In its scope it supersedes all other representations made by Zenith or Zenith staff members. The only remedy to which Zenith is obliged under this warranty is repair, provided all other conditions are met.
- Zenith DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE.
- Zenith Firearms is NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES arising from or in connection with this express warranty or use of merchandise.
- Your legal rights: Our warranty gives you specific legal rights, though you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state, as some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on certain damages and warranties.
QUESTIONS? Call (434) 202-7790 or send an email to [email protected]