Sale!

ZF-5

(5 customer reviews)

$1,989.00

$500 Instant Rebate

Accessories include:

  • 3-lug flash hider
  • (3) 30 round magazines
  • Custom 2-point sling
  • Picatinny optics rail
  • High-quality carrying case
  • Made in the USA
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

>> Click here to download the ZF-5 Operator’s Manual

 

 

Availability: In stock

SKU: ZF-5 Category:

5 reviews for ZF-5

  1. Mike Pope

    Love the looks ..can’t wait to check out and see if it lives up to the hype !!

  2. Brad (verified owner)

    1st impression is the case the ZF-5 arrives in. It’s Pelican quality built like a tank with wheels on it. Opening it up is impressive as the photo shows with lots of accessories included. The fit and finish of the ZF-5 is excellent !! An owner of an H&K MP-5 was at a gun store where a friend of mine is a manager, and he was most interested in the ZF-5. After looking it over, he felt the build quality was better than the HK. There are comments on the internet about the ZF-5’s price compared to other imported & domestic MP-5’s. You get what you pay for….yes, the ZF-5 is top dollar, but Zenith has put 100% effort in making it one the best MP-5’s on the market. Made in the USA with great customer support, the ZF-5 is worth looking at if you’re considering an MP-5.

  3. Joseph O’Brien

    I recently purchased the ZF5 and couldn’t be more happy. This is my first roller delayed weapon so I wasn’t sure what I was getting into. The fit and finish is perfect out of the box. My first range visit I shot 90 rounds 124gr. unsuppressed and 90 rounds 147gr. suppressed. I did not have one failure. The gun ran flawlessly. It is a super smooth low recoil joy to shoot. Shooting suppressed was great! There wasn’t any gas in my face at all. This is a gun you can shoot all day and not get fatigued. I highly recommend Zenith. Their customer service is outstanding too. I contacted them with some questions and to purchase additional accessories. They answered all my question and shipped my accessories super fast. So far I have nothing negative to say about my ZF5 or Zenith as a company. Give them a try you won’t be disappointed.

  4. Andrew Mailander (verified owner)

    The world wanted another gorgeous and highly efficient MP5 clone, and Zenith Firearms delivered! Manufactured in the US, this engineering marvel houses all of the iconic MP5 features while sacrificing none of the quality. From its sleek black finish to the cold hammer-forged barrel, the ZF-5 speaks for itself.

    It comes in a sturdy case and equipped with x3 30rd magazines, along with a handy cleaning kit. Zenith also does a great job at offering additional magazines and parts to enhance your ZF-5, with more components coming soon.

  5. Gary Ginannini

    Wow ! We have several 9 mm carbines, Sig RMPX, CZ Scorpion, CMMG Resolute, Rugger PCC, And yes a Hi-point 995 all of them are great shooting guns! But by far and none the Zenith ZF-5 is a laser TAC driver! It’s like it has a magnetic laser on the barrel, just point in the general direction of steel and it’s a hit 99% of the time the other 1% is operator error. really looking forward to getting zenith 9 mm carbine!

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top