HOW TO ORDER
Online Purchasing Steps
If buying a firearm, please be sure you reviewed all of the information prior to finalizing the order, especially if your city/state allows ownership of what you ordered. You must know your FFL dealer’s information prior to ordering. This FFL dealer must send us their FFL with your name and order number so we can verify status. This is required for all firearm purchases.
You pay Zenith directly for firearm or accessory purchases by placing the order via website. Orders must be placed using our online shopping cart system so they can be recorded and tracked accurately. All credit card payments will be billed a 3% processing fee.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards, and Gift Cards.
- Certified Check or Money Orders may be mailed in. No personal, company checks, or COD are accepted.
- Fax checks or wire transfers accepted.
- Payment option cannot be switched after order.
- Certified Checks payment must be received within 7 days of order placement or else the order will be cancelled.
- Non-firearm shipments– can be shipped directly to your house or preferred delivery address, as long as the item is legal to possess in your city/state.
- Ammunition shipments– can be shipped directly to your house or preferred delivery address, as long as you have an adult present to sign for the items. Ammunition will not be left unattended.
- Firearms shipments– cannot be sent directly to your home. We can ship to a local FFL dealer of your choice. Transfer fees may be incurred. You must know your FFL information prior to ordering.
Please make sure your order is complete and accurate. Once it is submitted, we will begin processing your order. You will receive a confirmation email once the order is processed.